Our Veterinary Services
Whether your pet is healthy and needs preventative care or is sick and needs immediate medical attention, our veterinarians and pet nurses will treat your pet like family. We are accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA), which means we hold ourselves to the highest standards available in veterinary care today.
We work closely with a radiologist, a surgeon, and other specialists in the Lexington area to make sure we are providing the highest quality pet care available. We also offer physical and integrative medicine services that help your pet manage chronic pain, heal after surgery, or recover from an injury. A veterinarian is always present during business hours, so we welcome walk-ins and emergencies.
Our veterinarians and pet nurses go above and beyond to make sure your furry family member gets the highest quality pet care and most compassionate service in Lexington!
At Sheabel Veterinary Hospital, our services include:
- Wellness visits and preventative care
- Elective and emergency surgery
- Dental cleaning, dental X-rays, and root canals
- X-ray, ultrasound, and radiology consultation
- Hospitalization and intensive care
- Integrative medicine including medical acupuncture, class IV laser therapy, and stem cell therapy
- Pet taxi and house calls
- Drop-off appointments